Position: Android Developer
Industry: IT - Software & Service
Job Location: Coimbatore
Years of Experience 3-4 Years
Salary: As per company norms
We are looking for an Android developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Contribute to work on the production of new versions of the application.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and fix bugs to improve the application performance.
- Help maintain code quality and automatization.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Operate effectively in a fast paced and deadline driven programming environment.
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design
- Strong working knowledge of Java (Threads, Collections, Strings, Exception handling) for
Android Application Development.
- Proven experience with one or more apps published in the Play store.
- Strong experience of the Android SDK.
- Should have Kotlin basics hands-on with the ability to write code in Kotlin, a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Android Unit Testing and automated testing.
- Good knowledge of building, packaging and deploying code for continuous integration.
- Working knowledge on Latest components Jetpack/ Bundle/ OS specific updates.
- Experience in working projects on agile methodology.
- Experience with third-party Libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging
- Working knowledge on RXJava/ Android, Lambda Expressions, Dependency Injection &
libraries, Data binding and Live Data.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Required skills: Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Native Mobile Development on
Android using Kotlin, Android SDK, Java.
- REST Web Services, Test Driven Development, Maven.
- Experience in the live tracking application, a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.