Position: Business Development Executive
Industry: IT - Software & Service
Job Location: Coimbatore
Years of Experience 3-6 Years
Salary: As per company norms
A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new leads for the growth of the business. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and
presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organization's products/services.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep the prospective client database updated.
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals and making presentations.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Regularly engaged with examining the market and making reports that emphasis on purchaser conduct, deals and the portion of their organization's market in connection to their particular products.
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create good presentations.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Time management and planning skills.
Note: This role may require travel and working under targets.