Position: IOS Developer
Industry: IT - Software & Service
Job Location: Coimbatore
Years of Experience 3-4 Years
Salary: As per company norms
We are looking for an IOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Design, build and test advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Contribute to work on the production of new versions of the application.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and fix bugs to improve the application performance.
- Help maintain code quality and automatization.
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced and deadline driven programming environment.
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design
- Hands-on experience in a Programming language - Objective C / Swift / along with an
understanding of memory management, battery optimization and debugging / performance improvement tools.
- Extensive knowledge of Apple’s SDKs and frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation,
Core Graphics, Core Text, offline storage, threading and performance tuning foundation,
- Experience with iOS development tools such as XCode, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, XIB,
- 2D and 3D graphics frameworks like SpriteKit and SceneKit / OpenGL or Metal, iOS
- Familiarity with iOS 10 and newer OS versions.
- Experience in applying design patterns explicitly in MVC, Factory, Singleton patterns.
- Use of version control systems like Gradle / Jenkins / Git /GitHub / Jira / Confluence / Mercurial /SVN.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging
- Fair knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guidelines and a solid understanding of the
full mobile development life cycle.
- Must be familiar with third-party libraries, Restful APIs and JSON to connect iOS
applications to back-end services.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Comfortable in Storyboard and Playground.
- Knowledge of any Server side language, a plus.
- Experience in design, development, and testing of individual modules using Agile
- Experience in the live tracking application, a plus.
- Ability and commitment to solving complicated problems.
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills, a track record of being able to ship
product, independently and/or as part of a small team.