Position: System Administrator
Industry: IT - Software & Service
Job Location: Coimbatore
Years of Experience 3-5 Years
Salary: As per company norms
We are looking for a System Administrator cum Network Security Specialist to maintain,
upgrade and manage our software and networks. He/She should be able to diagnose and
resolve problems quickly. The candidate should also have the patience to communicate with a
variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. The goal for this role will be to ensure that our
technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Build, install, configure, analyze, tune, and troubleshoot Windows operating systems both on-premises and in cloud IaaS providers.
- Manage hardware, software, and utilities for installation, modification, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades of operating systems and workstation environments.
- Support cloud servers, including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
- Create and verify backups of data.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or a similar role.
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Knowledge in WHM, cPanel Linux..
- Worked with AWS ec2, s3, Route53
- Hands on experience with GSuite.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016
- Windows 7 & 10 troubleshooting
- Hands on experience in Desktop and laptop Hardware
- Network Side: Handling firewall - Web Filter & content Filter